Quick Search (Advanced)
Browse Bands: Heavy Metal | Speed/Power/Progressive Metal | Thrash Metal | Black Metal | Death Metal | Doom Metal | Miscellaneous

Quick Reply  Post Reply 
Amazon.com Discogs eBay YouTube

The Heavy Metal Gamer Show

01-02-2014, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2014 09:23 AM by HeavyMetalGamer.)
I am redoing this post, but I am not going to link my older videos. To make it easy, you can go to my youtube channel. www.youtube.com/HeavyMetalGamerShow and watch them.

Starting this year, when I start again (currently on break) I will start from fresh.

I don't have a return date yet, but I will eventually. I just been enjoying the holidays, ruining my liver, and actually sitting down and enjoying games, not saying I enjoy them when working on a review, but I am more relaxed I guess you can say.

My plans for 2014 is to do the same, reviewers, Let's Plays, the new spinoff show "Modern Gamer Fanboy Reviews" and I am going to try and do more metal music stuff, rant videos, opinion videos, possibly some reviews, it all depends on how busy I get offline, etc, but I want to review some albums that aren't very popular that people should listen to, they should have in their collection.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Replies Are Hidden
Since you're not a registered member, you are not allowed to view any replies in this thread. To bypass this limitation, you must either LOG IN or REGISTER.

Quick Reply  Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Has the 'Angry Gamer' Phenomenon Gone Too Far? Painkiller 6 63 10-12-2015 04:21 AM
Last Post: Painkiller
Konami Survey Asks for Gamer Opinions Painkiller 6 87 10-11-2015 12:07 AM
Last Post: Ravenwreck

User(s) Browsing Thread: 1 Guest(s)

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.