Quick Search (Advanced)
Browse Bands: Heavy Metal | Speed/Power/Progressive Metal | Thrash Metal | Black Metal | Death Metal | Doom Metal | Miscellaneous

Perversor (CL)
Perversor is a Chilean black/death/thrash metal band that released the punishing Cult of Destruction album back in 2008, and have since issued two EPs, two split albums, and their 2015 sophomore full-length effort that still lives up to the early days.

One of the best bands to see the light of day in Chilean metal history.

For fans of early Kreator, Sarcófago, Sodom, Deströyer 666, Morbid Visions-era Sepultura, Deathhammer, Anal Vomit, Vulcano, Hades Archer, Force of Darkness, Ammit, Revenge, and Archgoat.

Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
Great band but haven't picked up the latest one, probably got enough for now.
FinalShawn wrote:From that list, I chose Death...

Instagram @dutch_steel

I love this band alot! One of my favorite extreme metal bands in recent time. New album is pretty good but the only problem i have with it is (as i stated before on my band of the week thread) that the snare sounds a bit weak on the recording. Other than that, it's worth listening to it from start to finish like their previous albums.
My band page:
Bloody Rage Bandcamp
Bloody Rage SoundCloud

My Band's Blog page:
Bloody Rage Main Site

Quote:Your priorities Are wrong. Your faith Is blind. Crush the weak Uphold the strong. Burn the brains Of mankind.
-Amebix - Fear Of God (1985)
Yeah, the snare drum tone is my only complaint, as well. Nonetheless, all of their stuff that I've heard holds up strong.
I have most of their stuff. Fucking killer band.
A forum without trolls is like a city without whores.

http://www.crawlingchaosproductions.com/
I'm currently having trouble finding a copy of Cult of Destruction — anyone here know if it will be reissued soon, and on which label?

The rest are easy for me to get.
HAHA the prices on discogs for that are insane.
(02-24-2016, 04:11 PM)HecTheWreck Wrote: HAHA the prices on discogs for that are insane.
You weren't kidding — all three vinyl copies that are up for grabs are no less than forty dollars each. FUCK YOU

Would love to come across a CD copy...
New split with Istengoat (Death/Metal) coming out on the 21st.