Quick Search (Advanced)
Browse Bands: Heavy Metal | Speed/Power/Progressive Metal | Thrash Metal | Black Metal | Death Metal | Doom Metal | Miscellaneous

Quick Reply  Post Reply 
Amazon.com Discogs eBay YouTube

FoSletter XIII - April 21, 2017

04-22-2017, 02:08 AM

FoSletter XIII - April 21, 2017
Contents

Band of the Week

For this week's Band of the Week, @Painkiller chose Lethal.

Metal News

• Late Deep Purple guitarist Tommy Bolin posthumously honored at the South Dakota Rock and Roll Music Association Hall of Fame ceremonies. (Source)
  • Dead Head teases the song "Helhuizen" for their new album. (Source)
  • Accept set to work on new album and a few other upcoming surprises. (Source)
  • Anthem to release new album, Engraved, later this June 2017. (Source)
New Releases

R andom Metal Thoughts

Every week, we'll ask a random question that can be answered on the next edition of FoSletter.

This week's question:
Quote:If an album comes with a poster, do you hang it up or leave it inside the packaging?
Here are the responses:
Heavy Thrashhead Wrote:it depends. if the poster is double sided (pictures on both sides) i may not hang it up. but if the poster is one sided (meaning. picture on the front. blank on the back) than i'll probably hang it up. i'm one for hanging posters on my wall. hehe.
Dark Wanderer Wrote:I hung up one of my posters once and it ended up getting damaged. I really regret not putting it in a frame. The couple posters I now have, I've just left them in the album's packaging, along with the stickers. I may frame the posters eventually.
BeyondOsiris Wrote:It depends on how much I like the poster. If I really like it, I'll hang it up, but if I don't like it, I just keep it with the packaging.
Too Dark Park Wrote:I pretty much always leave it in the packaging, I used to have posters covering evey inch of my walls but these days I only have one that sits above my turntable, it's a Star Wars poster from Taiwan for a New Hope.
Spirit in Black Wrote:Leave it inside the package.It's a part of that album.If I want to sell it,the album has a bit of more value if it's complete.
Next week's question:
Quote:Which Eastern European metal bands would you love to see?
Send your responses to @Painkiller on the forums!
Forum Activity

Our members have made a total of 39,919 posts in 3,668 threads. We currently have 342 members registered.

Between April 14, 2017 and April 21, 2017, there have been 253 posts and 7 threads made. 5 new members joined in that time frame.

This week's top five active posters:
  1. @Painkiller - 63
  2. @Mick Bynes - 30
  3. @Too Dark Park - 30
  4. @BeyondOsiris - 16
  5. @Dark Wanderer - 16

Forum Rules | Country Abbreviations Reference | Bandcamp & SoundCloud Codes
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Quick Reply  Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
FoSletter XII - April 14, 2017 Painkiller 4 84 04-19-2017 06:12 AM
Last Post: Sea of Madness
FoSletter XI - March 24, 2017 Painkiller 3 68 03-25-2017 01:51 AM
Last Post: Too Dark Park
FoSletter X - March 17, 2017 Painkiller 9 133 03-21-2017 12:32 AM
Last Post: Spirit in Black
FoSletter IX - March 10, 2017 Painkiller 8 123 03-13-2017 08:04 AM
Last Post: Spirit in Black
FoSletter VIII - March 3, 2017 Painkiller 1 69 03-05-2017 05:24 AM
Last Post: TadakatsuH0nda

User(s) Browsing Thread: 1 Guest(s)

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.