Amazon.com Discogs eBay YouTube
Comcast: WTF?!!!
Saw this posted on another forum and thought I'd share it here. We recently were forced to re-sign with Comcast due to bad credit forcing us to go with them or come up with insane deposits to go through other companies.

https://customer.comcast.com/help-and-su...hing?ref=1

Quote:In this trial, XFINITY Internet Economy Plus customers can choose to enroll in the Flexible-Data Option to receive a $5.00 credit on their monthly bill and reduce their data usage plan from 300 GB to 5 GB. If customers choose this option and use more than 5 GB of data in any given month, they will not receive the $5.00 credit and will be charged an additional $1.00 for each gigabyte of data used over the 5 GB included in the Flexible-Data Option.

Quote:Originally Posted by dude on Reddit
Ok, so let's think about this for a moment. If you want more bandwidth after your initial allotment, it's $10 per 50gb. But if you want to receive less bandwidth and pay less money, Comcast subtracts $5 for 295 gb.

Is this some sort of joke?

Their whole justification for this (At least what they tell the public), is that people who use a lot of bandwidth should pay more, and people who use less should pay less. So the best they can do for people who use only 5gb per month, is $5 less, and for people who use more, it's $10 per 50gb? My fucking god. Just when I thought Comcast couldn't be any more of a scumbag, they go and outdo themselves with flying colors.
"I saw Kirk Hammet pick up Tiny Tim's ukulele and play some Metallica solos...sounded JUST like the record..."

"If you listen to BM, but you don’t know what phase the moon is in, or what wild flowers are blooming then you have failed. It is shocking to me that one could be seriously interested in Black Metal and not be deeply committed to radical ecology."
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
No Permission
Sorry, you do not have sufficient rights to view replies in this thread. Please LOG IN or REGISTER!