Quick Search (Advanced)
Browse Bands: Heavy Metal | Speed/Power/Progressive Metal | Thrash Metal | Black Metal | Death Metal | Doom Metal | Miscellaneous

Quick Reply  Post Reply 
Amazon.com Discogs eBay YouTube

Night Demon (US)

04-07-2017, 05:10 AM
(04-06-2017 10:51 PM)decibelrebel Wrote:  It's a shame. Of course, it's no one's fault on that end, it's just respecting the venue's policies. But it's a problem that can be quickly assuaged with a refund? Why wait out on it if you know nothing will come to fruition? That's just taking advantage. He has control to give me a direct answer being that he runs everything anyways.
Oh, I absolutely agree! Sounds like a fucked up thing to do to someone who wanted to see the bands play. Shit like that just pisses me off, and like Hells Bomber said, you can try filing a claim.

Forum Rules | Country Abbreviations Reference | Bandcamp & SoundCloud Codes
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2017, 09:50 AM
I know about them through Dr. Fukk's radio show on That Metal Station. He played them a couple times one night. Solid heavy metal. I'll have to check out an album.

04-07-2017, 10:43 AM
(04-07-2017 04:54 AM)Hells Bomber Wrote:  He did the same shit to a friend of mine who WORKED at the festival. He was a vendor there and was 20 at the time. He had no idea till he got there and set his table up that he wasn't allowed to go inside. He couldn't even go in to use the bathroom, and he flew in from halfway across the country. If you paid with paypal you can file a claim and get the money back, or if you used a credit card you can issue a stop payment.

Everyone in the scene is so up this guy's ass for some reason but hopefully more of these stories get out and expose him for what a complete idiot and poser he is.

Oh yeah, were they vending their zine? I think I know who you are talking about and if not I know another person that had this exact experience at F&F and they were bummed out as hell. How awful! I'm going to wait a few more weeks and if no response or update on the events I will file something, just sucks to see it has to happen. It's for the music, but some people just make it so much about show and tell crap now it's frustrating.
04-07-2017, 10:28 PM
I know Jarvis personally and he never tried pulling that shit on me. Hopefully its a misunderstanding.

Btw new song for the fans;

Find all posts by this user
04-07-2017, 10:37 PM
Ya know, I think that one or two of the guys from Night Demon was interviewed by Dr. Fukk on The Dr. Fukk Show.

04-08-2017, 05:39 AM
(04-07-2017 10:37 PM)Mick Bynes Wrote:  Ya know, I think that one or two of the guys from Night Demon was interviewed by Dr. Fukk on The Dr. Fukk Show.

Dr.Fukk is the biggest poser on the planet and I have proof if you wanna see it.

Extreme Chilean Metal
Notes From The Underground
05-12-2017, 06:51 AM
I don't fault anyone for playing different kinds of music. It's not like Night Demon is a cash cow of any kind. But these other stories are sad to hear.

FINAL SIGN - US Power Metal
06-19-2017, 12:20 AM
So, they're pulling a Reverend Bizarre by citing several of Iron Maiden's songs. Could you be any less original with "Maiden Hell"? Laugh

Quote:Do you remember tomorrow today
We were just kids running free
Back in the days when Charlotte was a whore
She unleashed the wrathchild in me
Drifter in a strange world
Murdering in the rue morgue

Maiden hell

Invaders coming for the children of the damned
The prisoner runs to the hills
Hallowed by thy name with the flash of
the blade the trooper dies in a gangland
What happened to these waysted years
Edward the great
Told us heaven can wait
He was maiden hell

Maiden hell

The evil that men do
No prayer for the dead
Left us in fear of the dark

Came out of a Blaze to find the brave new world
The final frontier looks so far

If eternity fails
Blood brothers will previal

We were Maiden hell

Forum Rules | Country Abbreviations Reference | Bandcamp & SoundCloud Codes
Quick Reply  Post Reply 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.