Cheers, Metalhead!
It looks like you're browsing the forums as an unregistered member! Be a part of a friendly, welcoming community that is into lots of kinds of music! By registering an account, you'll be able to customize your profile, upload an avatar, participate in discussions, vote on polls, and earn points for badges!
REGISTER or LOG IN today!

Important!
E-mail admin [at] forcesofsteel [dot] com concerning any problems. More information here.

Quick Search (Advanced)
Browse Bands: Heavy Metal | Speed/Power/Progressive Metal | Thrash Metal | Black Metal | Death Metal | Doom Metal | Miscellaneous

Thread Closed 
Amazon.com Discogs eBay YouTube

In Case You Can't Access...

02-02-2016, 02:40 PM
...please send an e-mail as soon as possible to:
admin [at] forcesofsteel [dot] com
Be sure to include your current IP address, if you know what it is. Our host has a tendency of randomly blacklisting IP addresses upon access, which is completely out of even my control.

Apologies in advance for any delays that you may be experiencing. I'll do my best to notify our host that you're having issues trying to load up our pages, and I'll follow up with updates.

Thank you for your comprehension.

Forum Rules | Country Abbreviations Reference | Bandcamp & SoundCloud Codes
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-13-2016, 10:08 PM
If you use social media, we have a page that you can also use for sending emergency messages.

10-05-2016, 02:13 PM
I've been asked what the notification was about last night, and it's just a reminder to let me know if and when someone is having problems pulling up the forums.

11-28-2016, 02:17 PM
This can't be stressed enough. If you suddenly can't access the forums, then send an e-mail to admin [at] forcesofsteel [dot] com or find some other way to get my attention. I don't use most forums these days, so e-mailing me is the quickest way to get my attention. Make sure to include all known IP addresses that couldn't connect. It is imperative that I let the host know that you were blocked by mistake. I don't recommend the use of proxies at all.

01-08-2017, 09:58 PM
So far, it looks like very few people are reporting any issues. There was a brief downtime period last night that was on the server's end.

To know that you are specifically blocked, you'd have to get a 403 error message. If you're coming from countries generally regarded as red flags, such as Russia or China, then it's highly advisable to use a reliable VPN service that points to the United States or Canada. Don't use proxies or Tor exit nodes, as they're riskier.

04-13-2017, 04:23 AM
It appears that people are still having trouble pulling up the forums. The best course of action would just be getting a reliable VPN provider. There are multiple, but it all depends on what you're using in the first place.

CyberGhost and TunnelBear (there's also a Chrome extension) are two VPN providers that I've used before, and they're quite reliable.

Some VPNs should also be available as browser plugins. For Firefox, try Hoxx VPN Proxy or Hide My IP VPN. For Chrome, try DotVPN or ZenMate VPN.

Hopefully, the above should be more than enough to assist with connectivity issues. Once again, just send me an e-mail as soon as possible.

Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.